Re: Another site, another forum, another account - more fragmentation and loss...

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 10:13:47 -0400

Dear All,

I wasn't requesting that the thread actually be continued here: merely that someone summarise the salient points that Pomeroi thought were of such importance concerning Glorantha's web presence. I am more than satisfied with all the explanations thus posted and offer my thanks.

I'm 100% with Jeff on this. Yahoo groups is plain, feckin, awful. A case in point is my trying to join the Immoderate list yesterday so I could see what all the fuss was about. Yahoo Groups just gets stuck in a loop and there was no way for me to sign-up. Horribly frustrating.

I don't like mailing lists much, either. I've resisted one for Design Mechanism and will continue to do so. Our forums and G+ page provide, I think, the best levels of interactivity.

Anyhow, thanks again for the explanations.

--
Will there be time enough and World for me to sing that song?