RE: Another Gods Wall Questions

From: richaje_at_gmail.com
Date: 15 Sep 2013 04:16:20 -0700

It is also not canon. In Umathela it is the same seven Lightbringers as in other Theyalan lands. YGWV, but there is a lot of new material about Umathela in the Guide.

Jeff

--- In worldofglorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, <glass@panix.com> wrote:

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013, David Dunham wrote:

> I don't recall Hrelar Amari and nine. I do remember Sandy Petersen
> saying that in Umathela, they worship nine Lightbringers.

That is the bomb. If true in one's Glorantha, it represents a trackable
historical divergence between the Manirians transported around 475-500 and
the people who stayed behind and apparently evolved a "seven"
lightbringers system after that time.

The nine actually makes more sense to me, given that "Hrelar Amali served
as a temple to the Nine Great Gods."