Re: RE: Arkat and Dorasta

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 19:57:25 +1300

On 11/2/2013 5:28 AM, Robert Scott Martin wrote:

> Did we ever get a bead on the live God Learners he has up at Wrath?

Drastic: Chaos has a letter from Ralios and the Credits indicate it was written by Greg.

The letter mentions a Lovray of Arnlor, who could command any troll. He was killed by his troll guide who was latter seen using his head as a ball. He is thus unlikely to be a slave of Ralzakark. His expedition took place circa 780 ST.

The only other God Learner mentioned in the letter is Sir Rodard, a Wizard Knight, who went in 852 ST and never returned.

Lords of Terror (p94) mentions a Melbotast who died in Dorastor in 792 ST but I think that was a name invented for colour.

--Peter Metcalfe