Descriptions of the Runes

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_speedpost.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:24:03 -0800

Hi All,
Even though my current Glorantha gaming is limited to King of Dragon Pass when the mood strikes me, I still derive great pleasure from reading the setting material. One area which I’ve become curious about lately is the actual shape of the runes. When reading books with a screen reader, the runes are simply announced as letters, “(G, D, etc.) which is kind of useless for actually understanding how they look to a sighted person. :) So I’m wondering if anybody is up to describing some of them? Does such a description already exist somewhere? Thanks much for any input,
Zack.