Re: Looking for RISE OF RALIOS

From: jorganos <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:16:30 -0000

H C <hcarteau_at_...> wrote:

> I'd very much like to purchase a copy of the RISE OF RALIOS pack, written by Mr T himself long ago, at Eternal. A copy of a copy would be fine - I' more into reading than collecting.

> Is the fabled author online ? Will he hear my cry ?

I'm afraid Ingo is too busy with his business to follow here any more. I cannot say whether there ever was a package in the style of the Reaching Moon collections, even though I was the co-author and editor at that time. My own data rests on an ancient harddisk drive for my Atari ST and might or might not be still accessible - I'd have to test the hardware, then the data, then find a way to transmit the data (checking if my old 14400 modem for the Atari still works).

I never had a complete set of printouts - also due to last minute alterations as characters were dropped from the game or introduced.