Re: Restock: Tradetalk and Pavis books

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

Damn!  Forgot to send that privately to Andre.  Sorry, everyone.   Alison

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Restock: Tradetalk and Pavis books To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com

      Dear André,

Ian and I would like to get Tradetalks # 5, 6 & 7, plus 'The Rough Guide to Pavis', and 'The Masks of Pavis City'.  The Tradetalk site isn't letting me complete the purchase online using Safari or Firefox (old versions), so could you let me know how much postage I should add?  I'll pay via PayPal, as usual.

As we suspected, we didn't get over to Eternal Con this year, but I do have plans for next.  Must get my tax refund from the last few years, and also make the cars last!

Love to all, Alison