Re: Restock: Tradetalk and Pavis books

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 20:21:13 -0000

Thanks for the speedy reply.

André Jarosch:
> Tradetalk 5 to 17 ARE available through Divethru.

I have them, and they are good.

> Tradetalk 1 to 4 might be available at some point, but we don´t
> have the layout files anymore, so this would be picture (scan) PDFs.

Even that would be good - having them as PDFs would be better than having to carry them around to games or not having them at all.

> I am sorry, we are not allowed to reprint the Pavis books (no
> matter if dead tree or PDF), this was a one-print-run-only deal.

That is a real shame, as I enjoyed the books. Since I don't carry my books around to games anymore, I have to rely on memory for their contents.

Simon