Re: Benefits to Agriculture of Gloranthan Rituals & Blessing

From: hcarteau_at_free.fr
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 23:10:41 +0200 (CEST)

In my Fay Jee campaign (using Blood Over Gold as sourcebook), I wrote the "Inica finds her way home" Heroquest. It's about fixing the damage done by the Goddess Switch performed by godlearners, long ago. If you protect/help Inica successfully back to her Home, she begins blessing the land with her Grain.

The Quest itself is quite difficult, with tricksters popping up from the nearby Temple to All Tricksters (TTT, temple de tous les tricksters in French), remnants of godlearner sorcerous traps, old ennemies drawn in the Quest, etc. In the end, you get to sleep with the Earth Priestess, which makes it even more interesing !

Who said agronomy was dull ?