Re: Seshnelan 'Deadlands'

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:59:17 -0400

Namaste:

Fascinating as well. Note that he "Reigned 194-247", so most of Seshnela would be above water at this point.

The Deadlands might be connected to the Underworld in some fashion. As its so close to the Dawn, it might be bits of the Godswar that lingered around after Time and needed mortals to fix it.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha