Re: Lunar Slave Farm

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_me.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:33:18 +0100

On 18 Jun 2013, at 21:50, Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_mac.com> wrote:

> The map of the Nymie River Valley in S:KoH, p. 292, includes a Lunar Slave Farm, but the book doesn't seem to discuss it. I know I've seen one or two references to it in Gloranthan material over the years, but I can't seem to find any of the references. What is known about it?

Sartar Rising Part 3, Gathering Thunder in the New Breathers Adventure, players raid it to free an important prisoner. Small map, sparse details "Third Bridge Latifundia, a slave farm in Nymie Valley". Make up what ever you need for your game.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433