Re: Misc questions

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 01:32:24 +0800

On 02/07/2013, at 12:51 AM, metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz wrote:

> As to what Yomat is like, anybody whose parents were the Trickster and
> a Guardian of the Underworld is bad news by definition.

        Sure. 'Bad news' is unsatisfyingly lacking in detail, though.

> I don't
> think having intercourse with a deity produces an offsrping in the
> normal course of things.

        There is a 'normal course of things' for a trickster on a heroquest to the underworld?

> And following the Eurmali path in any quest
> is always going to bite you in the end.

        Absolutely. I'm just following an idea about how.

> The Larnsti are Wind Lords for the most part (cf Sartar: Kingdom of
> Heroes p129 and elsewhere). Other schools may exist (Sartar!).

        Sure, mostly Larnstings are Wind Lords, and Wind Lords are devotees of Orlanths Larnsting aspect, but Larnsting and Wind Lord seem to be clearly not the same thing, for not all Larnstings are Wind Lords - Larnstings have a wide range of powers, eschew sacrifice (AFAIK WInd Lords use sacrifice like any Orlanthi theist), come and go through history, etc etc.

	Cheers
		David