Re: Whitewall

From: Pomeroi pomeroi_at_mailfass.de [WorldofGlorantha] <WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:12:47 +0200

Sounds like promising pointers.
Though my PCs are true (as in TRUE) Orlanthi down to the bone, and there is no chance they side with Lunars (Ptui!!), still David Hall's campaign will surely be a worthwhile read to give background. Where can I find it? Did he publish it in one of the well known zines or even online? Or is it aka the Greydog campaign? I know bits of it from the TotRM.

I do not own the new HQ Glorantha, YET. It should be an option to buy it. "bigger picture feeling", you named it, is exactly what I am looking for. For my players AND myself.

Thanks David!

David Scott sciencefish_at_me.com wrote:
> If I recall correctly, in David Hall's original Lismelder campaign,
> the players turn up to Whitewall on side of the Lunars. I think they
> couldn't pay their taxes and some of the fyrd had to work for them as
> mercenary provincial troops. Much more fun than being a defender...

and