Wargaming at Tentacles

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 19:46:55 -0000

Just a quick reminder - for those of you Tentacling, there will be a wargaming opportunity. The Hill of Gold. Gregory Privat's running it, and providing the terrain and miniatures, I'm doing background setting and acting as a translation service on the day.

HOTT rules, which are dead easy to pick up.

To repeat the short version of the background blurb:

"The Hill of Gold: sacred site and HeroQuest location for almost every religion on the Lozenge, even if they all have their own reasons for its importance. However yours is not to reason why, but to lead your glorious army to capture the place, your religious advisers tell you. The Sun Domers want to keep it, but it's under attack from Lunars, Trolls, Orlanthi, and Durulz (don't ask). Lead your troops to take the Hill, then defend it from all comers!"

For a look at Gregory's miniatures, go here http://gloarmy.free.fr/

I gather he's planning on running this on Sunday. And if you don't get there and join in, the Ducks may conquer the Hill again, like they did in play-test. Can you imagine a worse fate for Glorantha?