Re: Re: New HUGE file uploaded to sartar_sauce

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 00:04:52 +0200

As just said, I was forbidden entry, so maybe don't bother mentioning it again until it is viewable by someone.

Daniel

> File : /star wars porno 1.wmv
> Uploaded by : amaretto_sirloin <amaretto_sirloin_at_y...>
> Description : Porn stars feel the force!

  And it's about a megabyte!!

  No wonder we're having trouble downloading it!

  Yahoo Groups was never meant for files that size, you know. Put them on   your own website and send us the link, it'll work far better.