Re: PC-killer; Telmori - Cursed/Blessed?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:44:03 -0000

> Our Storm Bullies didn't get us into danger by going berserk, but by
randomly attacking people we had to deal with, whether they were potential allies or huge trolls which outnumbered us. One caused a bit of trouble by murdering a neighbors' son, for no reason of course. They are a greater danger in that they cause your social ostracism than by attacking you. They often defeat any chance you have of cooperating with people you need to to accomplish your goals.

Yeah, Storm Bullies have that problem - and the Praxians Bullies are even more extreme than the Heortling one. Nonetheless, I remember when Tonalang Greathelm and his supporters almost started a battle with their fellow Heortlings defending Larnste's Table during Starbrow's Rebellion. They were upset that the cowardly Heortlings didn't want to make a brazen suicidal charge against the assembled Lunar army in the valley below....

Jeff