RE: HQ character wrong up.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:09:20 +0100

> It's a word, yes, in HQ terms. AFAIK it means "do not
> accept a drink from this man!"

> You malign this wonderful, generous man! The
> blueberry liqueur was perfectly harmless. If you only
> had a couple of sips, anyway.

I wouldn't know. I never got the chance. I just know the warning is given on the Tentacles web-site.

But then personally I stick to the Orlanthi principle of "no-one can make you do anything", so an order like that will not have the desired effect. Combining that with my own "try anything once 15W" means I happily accept drinks from Daniel and even go back for seconds. Unless, of course, I'm driving him back to the airport at the time.