Re: HQ character wrong up.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:38:51 +0200

You could accept seconds from me if we drive to the airfield next time to steal the Hurricane. Ah, and they've a Spitfire too! Yeehaw!

Daniel
  From: Jane Williams
  But then personally I stick to the Orlanthi principle of "no-one can make   you do anything", so an order like that will not have the desired effect.   Combining that with my own "try anything once 15W" means I happily accept   drinks from Daniel and even go back for seconds. Unless, of course, I'm   driving him back to the airport at the time.