RE: Re: PC-killer; Telmori - Cursed/Blessed?

From: Scott Rogers <amaretto_sirloin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

It's about our high mortality RQ campaign, which commences tonight! A couple of beers, a couple of spliffs and we can crack on with the fisticuffs and wooden swords!!!

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:

> Jeez guys - I know this isn't exactly a high traffic
> list, but is the Ben'n'Scott trash talking finale
> remotely to do with Glorantha or any of its
> associated games?

I *think* it's about a game based in Glorantha that they play in. And this *is* Scott's list, so if he thinks it's on-topic....

Jane Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS     Visit your group "sartar_sauce" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:  sartar_sauce-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com