Stuff.

From: Doctor Warlock <Doctor-Warlock_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:56:36 -0000

Whats everybody up to at the moment?

I'm just finishing a set of Skirmish Rules for use with Runequest miniatures. I need to do a bit more playtesting.

I'm typing up the "Dealing With Demons" article from White Dwarf, it was a fabulous article. But I only have a really poor scan so I wanted a good one to print out and stick in my folder. Its going to have all the original feel and look, just look better.

I'll actually be playing for the first time in ages. My Orlanthi Tribesman "Blackwing" will be making an appearance in my friend Alans game, which will (he assures me, but you never can tell with Alan) run for 3 to 4 weeks. The last time he said that, it turned into a 5 Month campaign.

Regards - Drew

"May Lhankor Mhy bless all of our Quests"!