Re: Modelling Advice

From: Adrian Smith <smudge1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 18:39:06 +0100

Drew Payne wrote:

> Hey there its the ole Chaos Stomper again twice in a week gotta be a
> new record for me.
>
> Can any one help..... I am currently creating a vast array of scenics
> for our up-coming seige of Shakers Temple tabletop game and am trying
> to get info on moulding and Hard Foam processes to speed up the
> construction of battlements etc.
>
> Can anybody suggest a good site or modelling mag that might help.
>
> Swing away old chums, swing away

Check out Linka's website. http://www.linkaworld.com/ Their stuff is good, I once had a whole collection of it. Its a kind of plaster, you can work out plans and then cast the pieces you require from rubber moulds then paint and assemble. Hey presto buildings for miniatures. I can't remember what scale they were but the buildings looked OK with 25mm figures.

Adrian