Re: Heortling Name Generator

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_dOYvwktiH9N1zsbS_n0WX8E-MEzfpF6POjl3SGmTqfziTlGTniNfpzWck6zh6X2GR1>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:14:23 -0500

At <http://www.jdrpg.com/family/family.cgi> there is a Family Generator for PENDRAGON which I'm certain the creator could tweak to allow for Heortlings names, epithets, and whatnot. I can contact him, if folks are interested. I personally enjoy completing extended geneologies for clan bloodlines and my players' heroes, and assume that others do as well.
--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_biE4lMJuxnSZfHtD1pgKX7HgDYVx5P7GHw174eJnYq2EVqAuQ9iA6XUJHdHVFAAjT4KhsYkoV4XAWsSOt9zjcg.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and