Re: Nature of the clan

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at__W5KeHzse77k-Ng9xSQhuwCwoF-x7EXJp21N-dEu1hHTjlg_Sjuqs2rpXdFP-3OQVd>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:53:09 -0500

John Hughes wrote:

>I have been asked to look at the clan generator,
>with an understanding that there may be further
>changes.

This bodes well, as far as I am concerned. The current draft lacks that "certain something" which made Robin's original so generally useful. There *are* some interesting new bits, but I'm not at all pleased by its significantly narrower focus. It no longer allows the diverse array of Orlanthi clans possible from earlier drafts.

The text you quoted was Bryan's, not mine, BTW. :)

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_8dKQCiAuPowl8pWRBVzXPON5E1t28GFEUmSSLKNkzrHGIDPezgkFQywvym04wqkBZmOis82o2wHPZdh4LPrn.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and