Re: Re: Nature of the clan

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_thu80Gn2JTutvVLGQV-Gh05LGe97AwEU9bMljmWaHFkL64NclVvZUNE3Aj2z-TmHWx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:16:26 -0800 (PST)

No need to send it out at all....just ask the questions to the list, have some discussion, then choose an answer that seems reasonable based on the discussion (or else set up a poll).

Someone else suggested we start bottom up. We could actually do the two things in parrelel, start working on some building blocks at the same time as we hash through at least one clan background. Then the individual pieces can be offered up as standalone plug-and-play components for narrators who need them, but we can also assemble them into a whole sample clan, with more detailed relationships, names on the ring, etc.

Regards;

Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games http://sports.yahoo.com