RE: Re: Nature of the clan

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_A0OejYiaPC21YHoeTrzma4D7Md_aQtiTCFuxDwBv_xWa0x_s6iI9oAwO9kAScp4FeyN8>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:28:35 -0000

> No need to send it out at all....just ask the
> questions to the list, have some discussion, then
> choose an answer that seems reasonable based on the
> discussion (or else set up a poll).

Apart from us poor Narrators desperate to get our hands on it to build our own clans :-)

> Someone else suggested we start bottom up. We could
> actually do the two things in parallel, start working
> on some building blocks at the same time as we hash
> through at least one clan background. Then the
> individual pieces can be offered up as standalone
> plug-and-play components for narrators who need them,
> but we can also assemble them into a whole sample
> clan, with more detailed relationships, names on the
> ring, etc.

 A combination of the two would be fine with me. I imagine the small bits will more or less be done by a single person with the group as a whole setting the overall tone of the place.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_6qQV4e0IHH2eFni7LJvEzTE32nM6YZFzXfrQTHaeGKlpD-Lqucs85f-0uR8sdfbm6rj9yQEvTWBIqinT9dW491pNRQ.yahoo.invalid then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM