Re: Re: Nature of the clan

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_j_8BVBgBLMpAKISCRZsBSx3FdQShZMY5rraT8ADf_ajOAmF6-8S-0sicdtOKMABm6I>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:29:24 -0500

That sounds useful. What can I do to help? I can probably conjure up a few steads - and I THINK I have permission to use the non-standard 'Trouble People' from Black Spear by Robin Laws (if not, I'll buy the damned thing from him and give it to Issaries as a gift - its $600 USD).

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)