RE: Cutting the first stead tree

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_ZFQWl0HnGwrrUHOQiQQbWT1aBsNKZ6rfLsvYIDC9A0ncp05klybgu9_S08Nln40oUbwF>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:58:25 -0000

> The second question is do we proceed on several steads at
> once, or do we do
> one together and iron out our system as we go? (I personally
> prefer the
> second option).

Do one together at first.

> * a supernatural cloud or lightning stead, home to demigods and great
> heroes, set among the storm clouds, where sky bulls and cloud
> sheep graze
> and immortal winds range forth to terrible purpose. (Wouldn't
> we all like
> one of those... or at least to visit one).
Well we need somewhere to put the Windchildren. But that would make it sprit based which is even scarier.

> Each stead description would contain the following sections,
> built up in
> stages (though we could do parallel first iterations:
[snip]
Sounds ok

> Grammar and sentence structure strictly optional!
Good.

> One that just occurred to me: I'd like a Wyter who is like a bear.
Well that explains why the bee hives are so important to us.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_0VlM0LVTTLWEJjsYRockSOsezpeVC1C871vt9dXDk402zD8T9Y3TI_AVyWSjr2VXTVtcAHT_u7dwYgMnISW31vgL0w.yahoo.invalid then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM