Re: Nature of the clan

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_vFNyCfJMZRAWtwiufoSuWTzKWvOoHLGgFfx3oprUJ1hyqx0keUi6BZGsjN3jaOvSXi>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:30:31 -0500

Jeff Kyer wrote:

>To do a proper clan questionaire a-la KODP and
>adding detail for the last 300 years would take
>20 pages. Twenty pages they can't afford.

Which is why I have advocated upping the page count of the various books. A 96-page Barbarian Adventures could have included the 19-page current clan questionnaire draft plus added detail on the tribes, rings, etc. My modified version of Robin's original comes in at fifteen pages, including a worksheet and form for the the final clan profile. Mind you, my margins are a bit more generous but both are roughly the same length.

Else post the damn thing on the website as a freebie, and be done with it. :)

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_ItOSb9n88Q09nSaWcAv0zKs8M_jW5ex-fQO9iTVNs7i9jMJSIg-9GGOCLo0-FlqPjfZvkdo2EX0F7RSUQmc.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and