Saunas

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_qx079T1fz3sZ0K4V4IIRMN-BsKd1q0Vrkiv5P3B29wJoNRlc93tJIhTYtEKC7-WPoGmoa>
Date: 21 Feb 2002 14:44:34 +0100

tor 2002-02-21 klockan 14.22 skrev Ian Cooper:

> hesitating. My chief concern is that whenever I go the
> sauna I find it hard to breath, the hot air is
> stifling, almost suffocating. Due to the heat everyone
> remains motionless. I just have trouble with that
> being Orlanthi, it feels more like Lodril. Maybe

Yup, a child of Molanni and Lodril. Nothing good could come of a union like that.

Saunas sound more Ernaldan than Orlanthi to me. Perhaps it is part of the secret women's magic where they go and do strange stuff in caves.

Actually I love the sauna, quite popular here in Sweden. We're not quite as fanatical as our eastern brothers, though.

> someone can paint a different picture for me, or tell
> me I worry too much.

You do.

Cheers,

        Bo