Re: Setting the scene

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_KcKu1IZVyvpT3HEj8CRI3dWBJnF8N4aCdLSJcufMXWdy1UjQcIARVOLPeILE9-7rJY>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:26:53 -0500

Bo Rosén wrote:

> ons 2002-02-20 klockan 23.07 skrev BEThexton:
>
> > Would people be interested in this as a basis for the setting, to be
>
> > tweaked as needed by later developments?
>
> Sounds perfect. Don't forget the bee hives.
>
> Not-very-serious-thought department
>
> John's suggestion of a bear wyter sounds fun, as does Andrew's comment
> about the bee hives being important. But shouldn't the clan (or rather
> bloodline?) prefer wild honey? A special magic of gathering wild honey
> from Odayla the Honey Bear...
>
> Cheers,
> Bo

Wasn't there a honey-girl cult writeup in an old Trade Talk? I think it would probably be an ormayla subcut or possibly a farmer subcult - its something farmers tend to need.

But I think it works best as a stand alone petty deity (10% time for a feat and some unusual skills) or 30% for the rare initiate. But I'm probably being picky.

Jeff