Re: OT Skates

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_gm0n_M3C3NdAd_qUrUsjWx0VJwORYiM3qbsIwaOHjaE8MCKIQaMG-hbl9r1sqU8R8i>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:20:40 -0500

Bo Rosén wrote:

>What would they skate on? Am I missing
>something?

Tributary rivers, creeks, and streams would all freeze over during winter, and I am certain Sartar is peppered with lakes and ponds too small to be revealed on the sundry maps we have seen thus far. There may also be man-made bodies of water like millponds as well. Remember, though, that this is a remnant from the Chaos Age, which Greg has stated more than once was somewhere between an ice age and nuclear winter in severity. The widespread flooding of the Gods War would have left bodies of water on the order of large seas which froze over.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_TC8GKizzK9-A6QACX-W1dbQXMFVHqlbz7aoXZfbRqpPup4NBZRoI6HxmwHxMK_tnI6a9eU33UBQLYNrG6d_aRwUqcg.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and