Re: Setting the scene

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_QE9V5MG6yX02-upcMiwS4c8hVWstpIlEOUMEAq9BHW_G2t2Tlo2i4MQP5IVQoG3leQ>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:22:59 -0500

Jeff Kyer wrote:

>I don't think EVERY stead has beehives. I'd
>prefer a more 'typical' stead.

The majority will have beehives, hence it *is* typical. People keep bees for more than just their byproducts... they are an important aspect of the fertilization of certain crops. I'm not just off on a bee fetish, Jeff. I've done my homework.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_5Iwi2eBHMyH7pUbeX_IVczXtySAKsV5BzG5wwcBr-92ad81BPC5HaEeLqxxtHHajL-lTX5BN7wntN2_Q2leO.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and