Re: Setting the scene

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_zG1i6-YCPDLSPulh37j7_wAkRsGS9mPNhUcb1QtLUlG3bfNUWV_ET_tzKNyVV-S5t9>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:28:49 -0500

Giles Hill wrote:

>My vote says that Bee hives are not typical.

Fine, ignore real-world concerns entirely. Why not do away with everything else an *actual* small Iron Age community would need to survive, while we're at it? And forget anything that has to do with trade commodities, because *real* people certainly do not nor does that make for good adventures?

Forget I said anything. Later...

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_EfqZZmlf139kLEpgs8QhZBpcF8IFlFwbfmYZGNBi5lPZQ_3-osNFNAbjY8PRHVA2ulj8uj-I5EEFh2qLgy6SxII.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and