Re: resources

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_IP46CTFcqtUiUrCMGFktL_k7bm3RuK-h4ie9h_LTit1crB-SR1Y--0nrXgy_k0m29x>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:24:22 -0000

I think "shrine" has a specific meaning, and requires a certain number of people to support it. Not as rigid as back in RQ days, but the full holy days I think have to be celebrated at a proper shrine, and I think initiation (and possibly devotion) might have to happen at a proper temple. I'm pretty hazy on the details, but I do believe that there is a mechanical difference between the figures of your ancestors that you leave beer and bread in front of, and a proper shrine to your ancestors, for example.

--Bryan