Re: Re: King Bee (and real comments)

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_MZVxjmVTCC8fToCep8bZZErUqHI3ASVi67uieCOFgh4OyU4Djr_LCg8kKEhBxoRU9YUs>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:50:04 -0800

If we don't feature honey as a special feature of our first stead - and it seems a good idea to be guided by Bryan's vision in this particular case, (plus of course the folk who do the resources write-ups), rest assured that it *will* feature strongly in a future stead, along with that bear-like wyter I'm so obsessed about. :)

Or we could do 'honey' up as an example of a stand-alone 'plug-in' module that narrators could add to any stead if it interests them. I'm sure most steads will have some hives (honey is a treasured food, and sugarbeet is the only alternative source of sweetness), but it obviously is also a possible stead speciality.

Thoughts?

John

nysalor_at_lhRSaknUsrFzgxAvEmwfoYaCeTMuuBp4JyJWJU0OhYcJM8Pbuux4zVlMJmSaiuHeNuGsOLu58hcD-Oc6QZtMEg.yahoo.invalid                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

I foresee that man will resign himself each day to new abominations, and soon that only bandits and soldiers will be left.