Re: Population breakdown

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_1w2Gnl-VoAyPC5lAy9SHMaWJ3YFZVx3ewRrvfRz7xBVyA2FhKi4hd9OqyIxaTjRSlz2i>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:38:05 -0800

We should remember that Sartar is in the middle of a 'baby boom' where clans are trying to breed up numbers decimated by the invasions and various rebellions and troubles. (yes I know the numbers of warriors lost in battles is relatively low - typically Heortling :) - but the incidental food shortages, 'collateral damage', 'pacification incidentals' (lovely phrases both) and the entire steads crucified during the 'worship is really bad, don't do it' phase all add up.

So more children, all in a time of great instability, higher taxes and violent wyrd. Interesting times indeed.

John