Re: willows and birch

From: jeffkyer <toread_derysi_at_uPnDVgPLOStI8qyuyOUzZX-7bTBKaMBSK9ROxEOaawoRWGqRUzTriEIyTm3CvH>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:15:14 -0000

Not necessarily. At least not in the harsh Canadian climate. The Sudbury area is mostly spruce, pine and nasty, nasty undergrowth like moose-maple and brambles.

You have birches but not willows - at least there. Willows are usually found in valleys and more sheltered areas where their vast water requirement can be met...

  > lot can be found digging downwards). If it was used in the real
> > world, and we have a myth reference, I'm sure they do it in
Sartar.

> I'd like to add that the birch bark is extremely useful substance.
> You can make about everything from it (from shoes to backpacks).

Canoes.

> Otto

Jeff Kyer
"A Wenelian is someone who can make love in a canoe."