Re: IMPORTANT: Poll results for stormsteads

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_wWml0KHmlpqAfpg5vB_QTdra3jDkjuULxLAZ3UVpoUc9LVhTtNC8ZaNVvcscrq2Ept>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:42:44 -0000

Sadly, yahoogroups does not let one copy email addresses from posts. It is rather a bother to write to each person one by one. I suggest then that each person write to the SECOND person listed on each of the lists that they are involved in (the second person seems to vary more than the first, so will keep michael from being swamped with mail). That person can then send out a mail copying all of the group, then they are off to the races.

This is a bit plonky, but it shouldn't be too much work for any one person.

-Bryan

I will write to the people on the Overview list. Perhaps the first p
> The division of interests is as follows:
>
> OVERVIEW:
>
> A brief overview and description of the stead (using the clan gen
etc.) 6
> 19.35% mschwartz_at_m...
> tantai82_at_y...
> madamx_at_m...
> agraham_at_m...
> bethexton_at_y...
> ian_hammond_cooper_at_y...
>
> MAP:
> An initial rough map of the immediate locale ( a rough grid and some
> splotches!) 5 16.13% mschwartz_at_m...
> madamx_at_m...
> agraham_at_m...
> bethexton_at_y...
> ian_hammond_cooper_at_y...
>
> TIMELINE:
> A brief timeline recording significant events affecting the stead
3 9.68%
> madamx_at_m...
> binabang_at_y...
> bethexton_at_y...
>
> RING:
> A listing and description of the local clan ring (names roles and
brief
> stats) 2 6.45% tim_at_t...
> nysalor_at_p...
>
> PEOPLE:
> A listing and description of important people at the stead (names
roles and
> brief stats, story seeds) 6 19.35%
> tim_at_t...
> plarsen_at_m...
> giles_hill_at_y...
> bethexton_at_y...
> nysalor_at_p...
> oleppa_at_c...
>
> PLACES:
> A detailed description of stead buildings and local landmarks
(description,
> stats, history, story seeds) 4 12.90%
> mschwartz_at_m...
> darransims_at_u...
> plarsen_at_m...
> ian_hammond_cooper_at_y...
>
> RESOURCES:
> A listing of resources, crops, crafts, shrines, wyters etc. 4
12.90%
> mschwartz_at_m...
> darransims_at_u...
> plarsen_at_m...
> bethexton_at_y...
>
> MYTHOS:
>
> Associated poems, mythlets, songs, triads and cattle boasts
(possibly left
> for later - lets see if it gets votes!) 1 3.23% oleppa_at_c...
>
> Sorry for the length of this, I sound a bit like a bureauocrat.
have fun and
> lets see how we all progress.
>
> John

> nysalor_at_i... John Hughes
> Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/
>
> "'Sir, I hear quacking,' he said suddenly.
> "'Quacking?'
> "'Quacking, sir.'
> "Light poured from the display in all colors of the spectrum: an
> entire task force of bogies somewhere in the vicinity of Beaker
Street.