Re: God Talkers

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_8ZobS7hOEJOems0TE3n1BRM1c6pSn2TuE0suQGBtY3WWYcnnb5Dw5EeOblPSeb75Mb>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:57:05 -0000

I'd not heard that 1 in 4 number.....obviously most of the people here haven't either. Is there a reference for that somewhere?

I think most everybody here is trying to represent a general case....but the references in HW, Storm Tribe, and Thunder Rebels tend to be short on details, and occasionally contradict each other, so simply figuring out the general case isn't so easy. Or perhaps more correctly, "merging the various understandings of what the general case is into one cohesive and sensible whole" isn't so easy.

--Bryan