New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 06:00:43 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

The Emperor called Ernalda and her
sisters to attend him at his Celestial
Court. Ernalda was to be separated from you, and you were sad. What did she say to console you?

  o "Do not fear, for one day I will find a husband who will avenge this dishonor, and free me from this unjust imprisonment."
  o "Do not mourn too much, for this is the way things must be."
  o "It is my way to have many husbands. The Bright Emperor will be neither the first or the last of these."