New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 07:24:17 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

You lived in the place called Heortland. It was ruled for centuries by an immortal troll called the Only Old One. In 1313, a usurper who called himself the Pharaoh
came to Heortland and started a civil
war. At about the same time, you heard
that the land of Dragon Pass, empty of
human life for centuries, was once again open for Orlanthi settlement. Your clan decided to go there. Why?

  o We hated the Pharaoh.
  o Some of us hated the Pharaoh, but others liked him. The clan split up to avoid kin killing kin, which is the worst crime we know.   o We were adventurous, and wanted a dangerous new life.   o We were poor, and wanted to be rich.   o The gods told us to do it.
  o It was a new place, and we wanted to explore it.   o We loved the Pharaoh, and wished to make Dragon Pass part of his rule.