New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 06:44:38 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

Vingkot let you choose what status to
give the newcomers. What status did your clan choose?

  o We made them slaves, and called them thralls.   o We made them sheep-herders, and called them cottars.   o We gave them the same rights we expected ourselves. The farmers became carls, and the warriors were called weaponthanes.