New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 08:20:37 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

With no Orlanthi king on the throne of
Sartar, many of your countrymen took
advantage of the opportunity to settle
old grudges or steal land from neighbors. The tribes fell to fighting with one
another. The Telmori wolfmen were
attacked by a number of other clans, for example. What was your clan's role in
this infighting?

  o We attacked the Telmori, who have never worshipped our gods.   o We fought to expand our clan boundaries, at the expense of neighbors who had offended the occupiers.   o We argued that the mere absence of a king should not cause Heort’s laws to be suspended.   o We struck against those clans which had offended us in the past.   o We lamented this dishonorable violence.   o Our chieftain stepped in and settled disputes, giving away cattle when necessary.   o We tended to our crops.