New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 07:05:57 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

Lokamayadon helped create a new god, one which brought Chaos back into the world. That foe was called Gbaji, and it was
destroyed by a foreigner named Arkat, who had liberated many lands from its grip. Arkat came to you when a great Heortling hero, Harmast, went into the realm of the gods and did what Orlanth had done when the world was dead. Arkat was aided by
the troll race, which was also an enemy of your oppressive foe. What did your
ancestors do when he came?

  o We raised all our forces to fight.
  o We helped the usual amount.
  o We fought against him -- we hate trolls!   o We neither helped or hindered.