Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:29:46 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: The Emperor called Ernalda and her sisters to attend him at his Celestial
Court. Ernalda was to be separated from you, and you were sad. What did she say to console you?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- "Do not mourn too much, for this is the way things must be.", 3 votes, 13.04%
- "It is my way to have many husbands. The Bright Emperor will be neither the first or the last of these.", 6 votes, 26.09%
- "Do not fear, for one day I will find a husband who will avenge this dishonor, and free me from this unjust imprisonment.", 14 votes, 60.87%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- "Do not mourn too much, for this is the way things must be."