Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:31:31 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: Orlanth was regarded as an upstart god at first, with only a few crazy and
dangerous brothers at his side. Gradually he gathered gods and men to his side, and with their help, reshaped the world. When did you join Orlanth’s cause?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- We knew he would be great right from the start., 3 votes, 13.64%
- When he challenged the Bright Emperor to contests of dancing, magic, and music., 9 votes, 40.91%
- When he found the new weapon called Death, and used it to kill the Bright Emperor., 0 votes, 0.00%
- When he wooed Ernalda, and won her heart., 5 votes, 22.73%
- When his son Barntar showed us how to harness oxen to plow., 2 votes, 9.09%
- When he tamed his stormy brothers, laid down the laws, and founded the Storm Tribe., 3 votes, 13.64%
- When the Great Darkness came, and he led the fight against chaos., 0 votes, 0.00%
- After the Dawn, when we learned that he had saved the world, we abandoned our old gods and worshipped Orlanth., 0 votes, 0.00%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- We knew he would be great right from the start.