Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:43:20 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: The peaceful Dawn Time did not last forever. A priest called Lokamayadon took upon himself the powers of High Storm,
and tried to choke Orlanth’s worship, by killing all who were initiated into it. Many people went along with Lokamayadon, because he was powerful, but most of the followers of King Heort rebelled against him, even though it cost them greatly.
What did your clan do?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- We fought Lokamayadon ceaselessly, no matter how many of us were killed., 1 votes, 5.00%
- We fought the High Storm people when it was safe to do so., 11 votes, 55.00%
- We pretended to go along with High Storm, and waited for a good time to rebel., 4 votes, 20.00%
- We could not help ourselves; we were forced to follow the High Storm., 1 votes, 5.00%
- We agreed to follow Lokamayadon, because we did not know it was wrong., 3 votes, 15.00%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- We fought Lokamayadon ceaselessly, no matter how many of us were killed.