Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:46:40 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: During the Second Age, a dragon approached you, in either its own form or that of a human with a dragon’s soul
inside it. It proposed making a new
empire with dragon knowledge. The dragons had always been Hostile, or at the very best, utterly uncaring. Orlanth has
always been the dragon-slayer, but many priests of other clans embraced these new ways. What was your clan's attitude
toward the dragons?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- Hostile -- we fought against them., 3 votes, 14.29%
- Negative -- we would never believe a dragon., 11 votes, 52.38%
- Neutral -- we didn't go along., 5 votes, 23.81%
- Positive -- we joined into their dragon knowledge., 2 votes, 9.52%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- Hostile -- we fought against them.