Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:52:39 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: When you got to Dragon Pass, you settled in the shadow of the Quivin Mountains. In this new land, the Heortling clans found new enemies. Which enemy was the worst
threat to you?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- The undead creatures of the Upland Marsh, who were jealous of our lives., 3 votes, 13.64%
- The Uz, who thought we would be good to eat., 2 votes, 9.09%
- The Aldryami, who fought us when we tried to clear our lands., 5 votes, 22.73%
- The centaurs, minotaurs and duck-men of Beast Valley, who said our land was theirs., 1 votes, 4.55%
- The dragonewts, who threatened us with a second Dragonkill War., 2 votes, 9.09%
- The Horse-Spawn, haughty horse nomads who tried to take us as slaves., 7 votes, 31.82%
- The Mostali, who claimed we ruined their schedule., 1 votes, 4.55%
- The nomads of the Praxian desert, who tried to rob us of our wealth., 1 votes, 4.55%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- The undead creatures of the Upland Marsh, who were jealous of our lives.