Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:58:04 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: Twenty years ago, the Lunars won the war, and occupied Sartar. They closed down the temples of Orlanth, levied taxes, and
enslaved those they deemed criminals or rebels. How did your clan react?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- We spat in their faces., 0 votes, 0.00%
- We chose to bide our the time until a good day for rebellion came., 16 votes, 72.73%
- We accepted their rule, but did not love them., 6 votes, 27.27%
- We pledged our loyalty to them., 0 votes, 0.00%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- We spat in their faces.
- We chose to bide our the time until a good day for rebellion came.