Re: food focus?

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_ezwtInt8aqRzqQLNAARXaopkXtpaJPRNuPQRelKeMMqC0TE1FF8RwlVX-t19RQJ19m>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:15:03 -0500

Given that the profile reveals that 40% of our clan's lands are devoted to croplands, and 30% each to pasturage and woodlands, I think your suggestion is unncessary. Plenty of arable land can be found in hilly terrain, just not always in one contiguous piece. Our clan prefers the sheltering hills, true, but that does not mean all its land consists of hills. We are just at home in the highlands moreso than the open plains or the river valleys.
--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_OOKC6VjTQPzSdkJYTwXOZYi2cvnUdW-la_eGshmms24pNbVF8CH4eumhraiW-jZJ7WJMOXq-r-_e288t-6M.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and